Pricing: Our prices are close estimates but might change. We’ll always advise you first before proceeding.

Payment: A 40% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your order. The remaining 60% will be due two weeks after your delivery date.

Changes: Any tweaks or changes to your order might result in additional time and cost. We will do our best to accommodate requests for tweaks or changes, but may not always be able to.

Artistic Variation: We will do our best to match swatches of material or other colour examples you provide as closely as possible; however, it is important to recognize that a perfect match is not always possible.

Responsibility for Items: After we deliver your order, you will be responsible for the installation and sale of your items. We will not be responsible, for example, for any damage to an item from moving or any harm to anyone in connection with an installed item. We may be able to help with repairing or touching up any damaged items, subject to our availability and for an additional cost.

Returns and Cancellations: Everything we make is custom to you, so we do not accept any returns. If you notify us by email at least one month before your delivery date, you may cancel your order, but will forfeit the non-refundable deposit. We do not accept cancellations with less than one month’s notice.

Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event that we are unable to create the items in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible and will refund your payment in full. This refund will be our only liability to you.

Promotional Photographs: You agree that we can take and use our own photos of your items for marketing and promotional purposes. If we receive and use photographs from your event photographer, we will credit the photographer according exclusively to the agreement between Box Not Box and said photographer.